DADPL Detailed Info
The 2018-19 season is underway. The DADPL course has been set. It will be the same course used last year with minor modifications. In order to provide additional room for shooter movement, and enhance safety, the barricade stage distance has changed from 30′, 40′ & 50′ to 25′, 35 & 45′. The barricade order will be Low window, High window, Solid barricade. These are the only changes. The same type targets used last year will again be used. All other data remains as in 2017-2018 except for date changes to 2018-2019. Please refer to the 2017-2018 links for details.
The DADPL season will begin on November 12th with the SWTC Law Enforcement students shooting the first match. A second shoot for the students is planned for December 10th. Current plans have 5 scheduled shoots, ending in April 2019. The general shoot dates on weekends, for all those wishing to participate, will be announced and posted to the web calendar.
If you are aware of any shooters please let them know, forward this information or refer them to this website. This website will be the clearing house for all information related to the DADPL Program. Results of all shoots will be posted under this sites “DADPL Results” menu and will once again be printed in the Richland Observer newspaper.
Addendum to the February 23rd DADPL shoot: We plan to add an extra shoot to the normal shoot. Details are outlined in the link below:
DADPL #4 Laser Addendum
2017-18 Winter League Invite
1. (11/21/2017) DADPL Course of Fire is described in the Invite Document.
2. (11/21/2017) Clarification: The Bonus Stage can only be used to offset ‘penalties’ accrued in stages 1 & 2. It cannot be used to lower the shooters base time.
3. (11/23/2017) Change: Stage 1 will have the targets at the 50’ line and shooters will fire from the mats at the 21’ line. This does not change the distance only the location. This is done to minimize potential damage to the backstops wood framework.
4. (12/20/2017) At the December shoot, the hostage targets were inadvertently left off during stage 2. This was discovered after 4 shooters had fired. In order to keep the stage equal for all shooters we elected to not use the hostage targets in stage 2 for the entire match. The hostage targets will be used at the January and subsequent DADPL shoots.
5. (1/12/2018) The Program shown below will remain the same throughout the 5 shoots, only the actual dates for each shoot will change.
6. Remaining Shoot dates are: February 18th, March 11th and April 15th, 2018.
7. The February shoot date was been changed from the 11th to the 18th, due to being too close to the PRSA Gun Show and a personal conflict.
9. Because some shooters were not able to make the original scheduled shoot dates the match bulletins will be revised as shooters are able to do make up shoots.
10. The revised bulletins have been posted for December, January & February shoots.
11. March 25th, 2018 is the final scheduled Make Up date, 12:00 noon to 4:00pm.
12. The final 2017-2018 season shoot will be on April 29th, 2018. Anyone needing to do make ups must fire them at that shoot. No make ups will be scheduled after that.
2017-2018 DADPL Rules
DADPL Range Layout.pdf