- This event has passed.
TWAW – SWWI Chapter Meeting
October 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Clubroom and Range is reserved for The Well Armed Woman (TWAW) monthly meeting from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, 10/11/2019
For further information please contact Susan Wood – email@example.com or 608-574-0739.
National Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Chapter: https://twawshootingchapters.org/chapter/southwest-wi/
The monthly meeting of “The Well Armed Woman“, Southwest Wisconsin Chapter…
will be held on October 11th, 2019 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
at the Pine River Sports Association club facility and indoor range
located at 1535 N Cedar St, Richland Center, Wisconsin 53581
All interested women are invited to attend. The Richland County Sheriff James J Bindl will be the guest speaker. Non-members are invited to attend the presentation by Sheriff Bindl from 6:00pm to 7:00pm. Sheriff Bindle will cover such things as:
- when the use of deadly force is allowed
- what to do once you have used deadly force
- who to contact in the event you have used deadly force and there are injuries
- how to contact the police and what to tell them
- what to do before and once the police arrive
- what to say and not say in the event of using deadly force
- how to handle the media and what and what not to say
- what may happen to you after
After the presentation by Sheriff Bindl – TWAW will hold their monthly meeting and shooting training for members only.