- This event has passed.
Summer Steel Shoot #4
October 16 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Summer Steel Shoot #
Registration will begin at 8:30am,
Mandatory Safety Briefing at 9:30am. Shooting will begin immediately following Safety Briefing. (You MUST attend Safety Briefing, to qualify to shoot)
Here is the course for OCT
- ) Bowling Pins Shoot! There will be 5 bowling pins on a table. You can use up to 10 rounds to knock the 5 pins OFF the table.
- ) Wig Wag Target! 2 mags of 6 rounds, best of the two times scores.
- ) Texas Star! 2 magazines of 10 rounds, best of the two time scores.
- BANG The GONG! A Large Steel Target will be placed at approximately 100 yards down range. You will have 10 seconds t0 shoot up to 5 rounds to hit the Gong. If you HIT the Gong, you SCORE!
- ) NEW Dueling Tree! 2 Shooters will each have 2 mags of 5 with a 20 second time limit. The shooter with the most plates turned to their color, will win that round. Elimination rounds can continue until there is 1 winner (you are not required to shoot elimination)
Cost to shoot the event is $20.
For more details, you can email Phil Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-604-5491