PRSA Offers – Gun Handling & Gun Safety Instruction & Certification
For those looking for information regarding availability of training classes in Gun Handling, Gun Safety, Carrying, Shooting, Marksmanship.
The PRSA offers classes on an “as requested/as needed basis.” We have several certified instructors on staff and will schedule classes when sufficient demand requires. In order to assure quality instruction, most classes are limited to ten (10) students. These classes are held at various venues in and around Richland Center Wisconsin. In addition to classroom instruction, most classes include “live fire” on our indoor shooting range or outdoor at the Richland County shooting range. Our instructors are certified to teach classes by the NRA, WI-DNR, WI-DOJ, TWAW. Classes are offered to Adults, Youth and if requested, can limited to women only.
For additional information or to request a class – please contact the instructor directly. A list of instructors, the disciplines they teach, contact information and email link is listed below.
You may also submit a request to the PRSA using the contact us form on this website or directly by email to email@example.com.
Classes are offered in the following subjects – disciplines:
1. NRA Training Counselor & NRA Instructor & NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
2. Wisconsin DNR Hunter Education (formerly called Hunter Safety)
3. Wisconsin Concealed Carry (to obtain Wisconsin Concealed Carry Permit)
4. NRA Basic Firearms Safety / 4a. In the Home, 4b. Outside the Home
5. NRA Basic Firearms Safety & Marksmanship / 5a. Pistol, 5b. Rifle, 5c. Shotgun
6. TWAW Courses (courses related to “The Well Armed Women”)
7. NRA Certified Range Safety Officer (to become a certified range safety officer)
8. NRA Certified Shooting Coach (to become a shooting coach)
9. NRL National Rifle League
List of Instructors, Courses Taught & Contact Information
Gary Campbell – 1, 2, 3, 4-ab, 5-abc, 7, 8
Don Stanke – 3, 5a
Susan Wood – 5a, 6
Kari Hampton – 5a, 6
Dale Bender – 2
firstname.lastname@example.org 608-647-3629 / 608-604-4947
Gar Aldredge – 9
Phil Wallace – 5a, 7